Learn about unified endpoint management
Microsoft Intune meets organizations where they are in their cloud journey. It lets you secure, deploy, and manage all users, apps, and devices without disruption to existing processes.
Microsoft Intune provides flexible support for diverse device scenarios while increasing productivity and collaboration.
Manage your PCs, Macs, and mobile devices in one place.
- Manage all your endpoints from a single console: Microsoft Intune provides a single console for management activities.
- Extend on-premises infrastructure with cloud security: Use guided deployments to extend on-premises infrastructure.
- Provide the best Office 365 management experience: Provide the best Office experience with security and config management, cloud content optimization.
- Manage key mobile apps Microsoft Outlook and Edge: Stay secure with Microsoft Apps (also known as Office 365 Pro Plus) and Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android.
Zero touch provisioning
With Microsoft Intune, you can simplify software updates and provisioning for all devices. By using Windows Autopilot, Android Enterprise, Apple DEP, and Samsung Knox Mobile Enrollment, you can:
- Decrease the cost of your device-image creation workload when provisioning machines.
- Provide self-service provisioning directly by the end users.
- Provide end-user productivity more quickly when provisioning machines.
- Ensure out-of-the-box security for new and updated machines.
- Lower the costs for keeping your device hardware current.
Need help? See our troubleshooting guide or provide specific feedback by reporting an issue.