Capture and view page load times in your Azure web app with Application Insights
Application Insights is an Azure service that you can use to monitor the behavior and performance of a web application. If you run a web app in Azure, you can take advantage of several benefits provided by Application Insights simply by enabling it, without changing any of your code. When you complete this module, you'll know how to enable Application Insights and client-side monitoring and view metrics in the portal.
In this module, you'll:
- Enable Application Insights runtime instrumentation on an Azure web app.
- Learn about the Application Insights telemetry visualization features of the portal.
- Create a chart to view a specific metric.
- Ability to create and deploy Azure App Service web apps.
- Basic knowledge of web application development.