This module examines the key functionality that's available in the more commonly used Microsoft 365 admin roles. It also provides instruction on how to configure these roles.
By the end of this module, you'll be able to:
- Describe the Azure RBAC permission model used in Microsoft 365.
- Describe the most common Microsoft 365 admin roles.
- Identify the key tasks performed by users who are assigned to the common Microsoft 365 admin roles.
- Delegate admin roles to partners.
- Manage permissions using administrative units in Microsoft Entra ID.
- Elevate privileges to access admin centers by using Microsoft Entra Privileged Identity Management.