Large organizations often buy and sell among their subsidiaries. Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management facilitates intercompany trade so that an organization's legal entities can trade goods while all documents are automatically generated for the participating legal entities, thus saving the organization time and money.
In this module, you will learn how to:
- Configure products for intercompany trade relations.
- Configure intercompany trade relationships.
- Configure intercompany agreements.
- Process intercompany orders.
- Process intercompany direct deliveries.
- Process intercompany charges.
- Recognize the intercompany return order chain process.