You can configure the assignment type of your personal desktop host pool to adjust your Azure Virtual Desktop environment to better suit your needs. Azure Virtual Desktop licensing allows you to apply a license to any Windows or Windows Server virtual machine that is registered as a session host in a host pool receiving user connections.
This module aligns with the exam AZ-140: Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Configure host pool assignment type.
- Automate creation of an Azure Virtual Desktop host pool using PowerShell.
- Customize Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) properties for a host pool.
- Manage licensing for session hosts that run Windows client.
- Conceptual knowledge of Azure compute solutions.
- Working experience with virtual machines, containers, and app service.