Create and consume Cognitive Services
Azure Cognitive Services enable developers to easily add AI capabilities into their applications. Learn how to create and consume these services.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Provision Cognitive Services resources in an Azure subscription.
- Identify endpoints, keys, and locations required to consume a Cognitive Services resource.
- Use a REST API to consume a cognitive service.
- Use an SDK to consume a cognitive service.
Before starting this module, you should have:
- Experience of provisioning and managing Azure services in the Azure portal.
- A knowledge of C# or Python.
Use a REST API min
Use an SDK min
Knowledge check min