A Shared Image Gallery simplifies custom image sharing across your organization. Custom images can be used to bootstrap deployment tasks like preloading applications, application configurations, and other OS configurations.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Create a managed VM image for an Azure Virtual Desktop-specific configuration.
- Modify a session host image.
- Plan for image update and management.
- Create and use a Shared Image Gallery (SIG) for Azure Virtual Desktop.
- Install language packs in Azure Virtual Desktop.