In this module, you’ll be introduced to the Azure identity, access, and security services and tools. You’ll learn about directory services in Azure, authentication methods, and access control. You’ll also cover things like Zero Trust and defense in depth, and how they keep your cloud safer. You’ll wrap up with an introduction to Microsoft Defender for Cloud.
After completing this module, you’ll be able to:
- Describe directory services in Azure, including Azure Active Directory (AD) and Azure AD DS.
- Describe authentication methods in Azure, including single sign-on (SSO), multifactor authentication (MFA), and passwordless.
- Describe external identities and guest access in Azure.
- Describe Azure AD Conditional Access.
- Describe Azure Role Based Access Control (RBAC).
- Describe the concept of Zero Trust.
- Describe the purpose of the defense in depth model.
- Describe the purpose of Microsoft Defender for Cloud.