Summary and resources
In this module, you learned how Microsoft 365 Defender can help protect your organization. You explored each of the different Defender services to understand how they can protect: Identity, Office 365, Endpoint, and cloud apps. You also explored the capabilities of the Microsoft 365 Defender portal, including Microsoft Secure Score, reports, and incident management.
Now you've completed this module, you'll be able to:
- Describe the Microsoft 365 Defender service.
- Describe how Microsoft 365 Defender provides integrated protection against sophisticated attacks.
- Describe and explore Microsoft 365 Defender portal.
To find out more about any of the topics covered in this module, please visit these links:
- Microsoft 365 Defender
- Microsoft Defender for Identity
- Microsoft Defender for Office 365
- Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps
- Overview of the Microsoft 365 Defender portal
- Incident response with Microsoft 365 Defender
- Threat analytics in Microsoft 365 Defender
- Microsoft Secure Score
- Integrated reports
- Incidents overview in Microsoft 365 Defender
Need help? See our troubleshooting guide or provide specific feedback by reporting an issue.