Design a hybrid network architecture on Azure
You have a traditional on-premises infrastructure that you need to connect to resources in Azure. In this module, you learn how to select a connectivity method for your use cases that balances functionality, cost, and security.
In this module, you will:
- Identify various methods for integrating on-premises networks with Azure.
- Identify the features and limitations of each method of network integration.
- Select the appropriate hybrid network solution for specified use cases.
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals
- Familiarity with Azure virtual networking