Your users require access to those applications both on-premises and in the cloud. You use the Remote Desktop client for Windows Desktop to access Windows apps and desktops remotely from a different Windows device.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Select a licensing model for Azure Virtual Desktop.
- Describe personal and multi-session desktop scenarios.
- Plan a storage solution storing FSLogix profile containers.
- Plan for a Desktop client deployment
- Deploy Windows Desktop client to multiple devices.
- Describe Hybrid Identity for Azure Virtual Desktop.