Detect objects in images
Object detection is used to locate and identify objects in images. You can use Custom Vision to train a model to detect specific classes of object in images.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Provision Azure resources for Custom Vision
- Understand object detection
- Train an object detector
- Consider options for labeling images
Before starting this module, you should already have:
- Familiarity with Azure and the Azure portal.
- Experience programming with C# or Python. If you have no previous programming experience, we recommend you complete the Take your first steps with C# or Take your first steps with Python learning path first.
Knowledge check min