Learn how to integrate Azure Service Bus and Azure Queue storage in to your solution, and how to send and receive message by using .NET.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Choose the appropriate queue mechanism for your solution.
- Explain how the messaging entities that form the core capabilities of Service Bus operate.
- Send and receive message from a Service Bus queue by using .NET.
- Identify the key components of Azure Queue Storage
- Create queues and manage messages in Azure Queue Storage by using .NET.