This module is Part 3 of our Dyslexia Teaching training.
The world needs dyslexic thinking. That is why Made By Dyslexia and Microsoft have made it their mission to help every teacher to spot, support and empower every dyslexic learner. Just like Part 1 and Part 2, this module has been created with specialist teachers from one of the world’s leading dyslexia specialist schools, The Schenck School (Atlanta, USA). Plus, teachers from Morningside Elementary School, Thomasville Heights (Atlanta, USA) and Broadclyst Community Primary School (UK), who’ve taken the training and transformed their teaching, too.
Part 3 focuses on
- Memory, organization and concentration – Providing tools and strategies to help learners with dyslexia.
- Maths – Giving you specialist strategies to teach maths to learners with dyslexia.
- Technology – A game-changer for children with dyslexia.
Take this training and transform your teaching. Or learn new ways to support your child at home.
Once you've finished part, you’ll have completed the Dyslexia Teaching training. Great job!
- Strategies to improve memory, organization, and concentration.
- Strategies and tools in maths for students with dyslexia.
- Game-changing technology tools for students with dyslexia.