This module explores the methods and tools used for troubleshooting application deployment issues.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Describe desktop app deployment methods.
- Discuss desktop app deployment issues.
- Describe Microsoft 365.
- Describe the difference between Microsoft 365 apps and desktop apps.
- Resolve desktop app deployment issues.
- Troubleshoot Windows Installer issues.
- Describe how to use AppLocker to control apps.
- Control desktop app installation with AppLocker policies.