This module explores using identity services to design multiple authentication and authorization scenarios Azure facilitates, that includes support for a range of identity providers.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Define Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Define Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Discuss Azure Active Directory Domain Services (Azure AD DS)
Before taking this training, you should complete:
- Azure Administrator (AZ-104) or Azure Architect Technologies (AZ-303) exam.
- SAP HANA or NetWeaver training.