This module examines the key features of Power Apps and provides instruction on how to manage the Power Apps environment, connect to data sources, and create, test, monitor, and run a Power App.
By the end of this module, you'll be able to:
- Describe Power Apps functionality, including its business impact and primary components
- Manage the Power Apps environment in the Power Apps admin center and with Windows PowerShell
- Describe how Power Apps connects to data sources
- Create, test, and monitor a canvas Power App
- Run canvas and mobile Power Apps