This module examines the key features of Power Platform and provides instruction on how to administer Power Platform flows, connect flows to data sources, and create and run flows.
By the end of this module, you'll be able to:
- Describe what Power Automate is and how it is used by organizations
- Describe the types of flows you can create and the basic structure of flows
- Administer Power Automate licensing and environments
- Describe how flows connect to data sources
- Build a basic flow using Power Automate
- Run a flow in Power Automate, Teams, and SharePoint