This module examines the key features of SharePoint Online, including how it enables organizations to manage local sites and hub sites, recover deleted content, provide anti-malware protection, and facilitate external sharing.
By the end of this module, you'll be able to:
- Determine the out-of-the-box permission levels that your organization should use in SharePoint Online when creating sites and segregating and restricting access to content that is considered confidential or proprietary
- Plan a migration strategy to migrate file shares to SharePoint Online and OneDrive
- Identify the options available in SharePoint Online to maintain and recover content that has either been deleted or misplaced in your organization's intranet
- Describe the different options that provide anti-malware protection in SharePoint Online
- Plan a hybrid SharePoint Online deployment