Guided project - Debug and handle exceptions in a C# console application using Visual Studio Code
This module guides you through a code review and debugging process, as well as the process for adding exception handling to an application.
- Use the Visual Studio Code debugger tools to identify and correct an issue in your code logic.
- Implement exception handling in a C# console application using the
- Create and throw exceptions with customized properties.
- Catch exceptions at a lower level in the call stack.
- An installation of Visual Studio Code that's configured for C# application development.
- Ability to develop C# console applications that implement business logic using iteration statements, selection statements, and custom methods.
- Experience using the Visual Studio Code debugging tools for C#.
- Experience implementing
try-catchexception handing and throwing exceptions in C# console applications.
Knowledge check min