Learn to enable remote access within your organization, and to publish your organization’s applications and websites by using Windows Server Web Application Proxy (WAP).
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Describe the remote access options available in Windows Server.
- Select VPN options and set up VPN servers.
- Describe the NPS server role.
- Plan and implement NPS.
- Determine when to deploy PKI for remote access.
- Identify the authentication options for Web Application Proxy and explain how to use it to publish applications.
To get the best learning experience from this module, you should have knowledge and experience of:
- Windows Server.
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) concepts and technologies.
- Core networking technologies.
- Basic security best practices.