Implement scale and high availability with Windows Server VM
You'll learn how to implement scaling for virtual machine scale sets and load-balanced VMs. You'll also learn how to implement Azure Site Recovery.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Describe virtual machine scale sets.
- Implement scaling.
- Implement load-balancing virtual machines.
- Implement Azure Site Recovery.
In order to get the best learning experience from this module, it's important that you have knowledge and experience of the following:
- Managing the Windows Server operating system (OS) and Windows Server workloads in on-premises scenarios, including Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Domain Name System (DNS), the Distributed File System (DFS), Microsoft Hyper-V, and file and storage services.
- Common Windows Server management tools.
- Core Microsoft compute, storage, networking, and virtualization technologies.
- On-premises resiliency Windows Server-based compute and storage technologies.
- Implementing and managing IaaS services in Azure.
- Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
- Security-related technologies (firewalls, encryption, multi-factor authentication).
- Windows PowerShell scripting.
- Automation and monitoring.
Knowledge check min