Distribute your services across Azure virtual networks and integrate them by using virtual network peering
Use virtual network peering to enable communication across virtual networks in a way that's secure and minimally complex.
In this module, you will:
- Identify use cases for virtual network peering.
- Identify the features and limitations of virtual network peering.
- Configure peering connections between virtual networks.
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts, including subnets and IP addressing
- Familiarity with Azure virtual machines
- Familiarity with Azure virtual networking