Introduction to Azure DDoS Protection
Learn how to guard your Azure services from a denial of service attack using Azure DDoS Protection.
After completing this module, you’ll be able to:
- Explain Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack types and the components of an effective DDoS response strategy.
- Compare the differences between Azure DDoS infrastructure protection and Azure DDoS Protection.
- Evaluate Azure DDoS Protection, its features, and architecture options.
- Choose fundamental best practices to build DDoS-resilient services on Azure.
To get the best learning experience from this module, you should have:
- Intermediate-level knowledge of networking concepts such as routing, hubs, switches, and DNS.
- Beginner-level knowledge of Azure networking services, including virtual networks, Express Route, site-to-site VPN, point-to-site VPN, Azure Firewall, and Azure Regions.
- Intermediate-level knowledge of security concepts such as the zero-trust security model, identity management, and common network attacks.
Knowledge check min