Describe how Azure Firewall protects Azure Virtual Network resources, including the Azure Firewall features, rules, deployment options, and administration with Azure Firewall Manager.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Explain how Azure Firewall and Azure Firewall Manager work together to protect Azure virtual networks.
- Evaluate whether Azure Firewall is the right solution to protect your Azure virtual networks from malicious incoming and outgoing traffic.
- Evaluate whether Azure Firewall Premium is the right solution to protect your Azure virtual networks from malicious incoming and outgoing traffic.
- Evaluate whether Azure Firewall Manager is the right solution for deploying policies across multiple firewalls.
- Identify and describe use cases for Azure Firewall and Azure Firewall Manager.
To get the best learning experience from this module, you should have:
- Beginner-level knowledge of Azure, including Availability Zones, Azure virtual networks, and ExpressRoute.
- Beginner-level knowledge of networking, including IP addresses, public versus private IP addresses, hub and spoke network topology, subnets, and network packets.
- Beginner-level knowledge of cloud computing, including scalability and availability.