Data lakes are a core element of data analytics architectures. Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 provides a scalable, secure, cloud-based solution for data lake storage.
In this module you will learn how to:
- Describe the key features and benefits of Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2
- Enable Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 in an Azure Storage account
- Compare Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 and Azure Blob storage
- Describe where Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 fits in the stages of analytical processing
- Describe how Azure data Lake Storage Gen2 is used in common analytical workloads
Before starting this module, you should have completed the Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals certification or have equivalent knowledge and experience.