GitHub Actions are the primary mechanism for automation within GitHub.
They can be used for a wide variety of purposes, but one of the most common is to implement Continuous Integration.
In this module, you will learn what GitHub Actions, action flow, and its elements are. Understand what events are, explore jobs and runners, and how to read console output from actions.
After completing this module, students and professionals can:
- Explain GitHub Actions and workflows.
- Create and work with GitHub Actions and Workflows.
- Describe Events, Jobs, and Runners.
- Examine the output and release management for actions.
- Understanding of what DevOps is and its concepts.
- Familiarity with version control principles is helpful but isn't necessary.
- Beneficial to have experience in an organization that delivers software.
Need help? See our troubleshooting guide or provide specific feedback by reporting an issue.