Describe the benefits of using infrastructure as code, Azure Resource Manager, and Bicep to quickly and confidently scale your cloud deployments. Determine the types of deployments for which Bicep is a good declarative deployment tool.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Describe the benefits of infrastructure as code
- Describe the difference between declarative and imperative infrastructure as code
- Explain what Bicep is, and how it fits into an infrastructure as code approach
You should be familiar with:
- Basic cloud computing concepts and terminology.
- Different types of cloud resources.