Introduction to infrastructure as code using Bicep
Describe the benefits of using infrastructure as code, Azure Resource Manager, and Bicep to quickly and confidently scale your cloud deployments. Determine the types of deployments for which Bicep is a good declarative deployment tool.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Describe the benefits of infrastructure as code
- Describe the difference between declarative and imperative infrastructure as code
- Explain what Bicep is, and how it fits into an infrastructure as code approach
You should be familiar with:
- Basic cloud computing concepts and terminology.
- Different types of cloud resources.
What is Bicep? min
How Bicep works min
Knowledge check min