This module examines how Privileged Identity Management ensures users in your organization have just the right privileges to perform the tasks they need to accomplish.
By the end of this module, you'll be able to:
- Describe how Privileged Identity Management enables you to manage, control, and monitor access to important resources in your organization
- Configure Privileged Identity Management for use in your organization
- Describe how Privileged Identity Management audit history enables you to see all the user assignments and activations within a given time period for all privileged roles
- Explain how Microsoft Identity Manager helps organizations manage the users, credentials, policies, and access within their organizations and hybrid environments
- Explain how Privileged Access Management provides granular access control over privileged admin tasks in Microsoft 365