This module introduces you to several features in Microsoft 365 that can help protect your organization against cyberthreats, detect when a user or computer has been compromised, and monitor your organization for suspicious activities.
By the end of this module, you'll be able to:
- Identify the features of Microsoft Defender for Office 365 that enhance email security in a Microsoft 365 deployment
- Explain how Microsoft Defender for Identity identifies, detects, and investigates advanced threats, compromised identities, and malicious insider actions directed at your organization
- Explain how Microsoft Defender for Endpoint helps enterprise networks prevent, detect, investigate, and respond to advanced threats
- Describe how Microsoft 365 Threat Intelligence can be beneficial to your organization’s security officers and administrators
- Describe how Microsoft Cloud App Security enhances visibility and control over your Microsoft 365 tenant through three core areas