Reviews the anti-malware and anti-spam protection provided by Exchange Server and Exchange Online Protection, and examines how to configure spam and malware filters, policies, and settings to provide protection from phishing and spoofing.
By the end of this module, you'll be able to:
- Understand the different message header fields relevant for spam and spoofing protection.
- Configure anti-spam and anti-malware filters in Exchange Server.
- Manage extra features for outbound spam filtering and quarantine.
- Implement protection features against phishing and spoofing.
- Create transport rules for custom requirements.