Manage Azure Stack HCI tenant networks.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Describe and implement Azure Stack HCI logical and virtual networks.
- Describe the functionality and implementation of Gateway Services for hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) tenant virtual machines (VMs) that use Remote Access Service (RAS) gateways and understand the Route Reflector role.
To get the best learning experience from this module, you should have:
- A good understanding of networking technologies and their implementation on the Windows operating system platform
- General familiarity with software-defined networking concepts
- General familiarity with Software-Defined Networking (SDN) on Microsoft Azure Stack HCI
- Experience in implementing Azure Stack HCI