Manage access to an Azure subscription by using Azure role-based access control (Azure RBAC)
To grant access to a subscription, identify the appropriate role to assign to an employee. Understand when you might need to temporarily elevate your own access to regain access to a subscription.
In this module, you will:
- Identify the appropriate role to assign to an employee.
- Identify scenarios where the Global Administrator for Azure Active Directory might need to temporarily elevate their access in Azure.
- Grant the employee management access to a subscription.
- A basic understanding of how Azure role-based access control (Azure RBAC) works
- (Optional) Access to an Azure subscription where you have the Global Administrator role for your account