Manage Windows Server file servers
Learn about the core functionality of the Windows Server File Server role, and how to configure and manage that core functionality.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Describe the Windows Server file system.
- Describe the benefits and use of File Server Resource Manager.
- Describe SMB and its security considerations.
- Manage SMB configuration.
- Describe Volume Shadow Copy Service.
To get the best experience from this module, you should have knowledge and experience of:
- Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Core networking technologies.
Knowledge check min