Learn about the core functionality of the Windows Server File Server role, and how to configure and manage that core functionality.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Describe the Windows Server file system.
- Describe the benefits and use of File Server Resource Manager.
- Describe SMB and its security considerations.
- Manage SMB configuration.
- Describe Volume Shadow Copy Service.
To get the best experience from this module, you should have knowledge and experience of:
- Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Core networking technologies.