You'll be able to implement Azure Monitor for IaaS VMs in Azure, implement Azure Monitor in on-premises environments, and use dependency maps.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Enable Azure Monitor for VMs.
- Monitor an Azure VM with Azure Monitor.
- Enable Azure Monitor in hybrid scenarios.
- Collect data from a Windows computer in a hybrid environment.
- Integrate Azure Monitor with Microsoft Operations Manager.
In order to get the best learning experience from this module, it's important that you have knowledge and experience of the following:
- Managing the Windows Server operating system (OS) and Windows Server workloads in an on-premises scenarios including AD DS, Domain Name System (DNS), the Distributed File System (DFS), Microsoft Hyper-V, and file and storage services.
- Common Windows Server management tools.
- Core Microsoft compute, storage, networking, and virtualization technologies.
- On-premises resiliency Windows Server–based compute and storage technologies.
- Implementing and managing IaaS services in Azure.
- Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
- Security-related technologies such as firewalls, encryption, and multi-factor authentication.
- Windows PowerShell scripting.
- Automation and monitoring.