What is Microsoft Graph?
Microsoft Graph provides access to data stored across Microsoft 365 services. Custom applications can use the Microsoft Graph API to connect to data and use it in custom applications to enhance organizational productivity.
In this module, you will:
- Learn about what Microsoft Graph is and how it can be used
- Understand the benefits that Microsoft Graph offers
- Use Graph Explorer to retrieve organizational data
- Global Administrator access to a Microsoft 365 tenant
- Basic understanding of Azure Active Directory and Microsoft identity concepts is recommended