In some cases, web pages and applications require physical clicks or keystrokes to perform certain operations. You can simulate the use of a mouse and keyboard to automate these tasks.
Simulating mouse and keyboard actions provides an alternative when automating tasks in software that doesn't support UI and Web actions. This option allows businesses to automate any application.
Power Automate for desktop offers a variety of actions that enable you to simulate mouse and keyboard operations such as cursor movements, mouse clicks, and typing.
You will learn:
- How to create a flow that simulates human interaction with a PC
- How to automate mouse movement and clicks
- How to select and locate a specific image or area on the screen with the mouse
- How to emulate typing or key presses in a flow
- Basic familiarity with Power Automate for desktop
- Basic familiarity with the Image Repository