Summary and resources
Now that you have reviewed this module, you should be able to:
- Plan and implement security defaults.
- Plan Conditional Access policies.
- Implement Conditional Access policy controls and assignments (targeting, applications, and conditions).
- Test and troubleshoot Conditional Access policies.
- Implement application controls.
- Implement session management.
- Configure continuous access evaluation.
To learn more about some of the topics we've examined in this module, check out the following links to documentation.
- What is Conditional Access?
- How to deploy Conditional Access?
- How to roll out CA policies to end users?
- Conditional Access with device controls
- Conditional Access with Microsoft Entra MFA
- Conditional Access in Enterprise Mobility + Security
- Using the location condition in a Conditional Access policy
- Use compliance policies to set rules for devices you manage with Intune
- Introducing security defaults
- Plan a Conditional Access deployment
- Continuous Access Evaluation - CAE