This module examines the key areas that an organization must plan for in order to create hybrid environments for Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business.
By the end of this module, you'll be able to:
- Identify key considerations when planning a hybrid Exchange environment.
- Understand how planning your choices will affect your hybrid deployment.
- Describe the key planning options when designing a hybrid SharePoint environment.
- Identify the primary features of a hybrid deployment.
- Identify the infrastructure requirements for setting up a hybrid Skype for Business environment.