Publish Azure template specs and Bicep modules by using a deployment pipeline. Automatically validate and add versioning to your reusable Bicep code.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Publish Bicep modules to a private registry from a deployment pipeline
- Publish Bicep files to a template spec from a deployment pipeline
- Automatically add version numbers to your modules and template specs
You should be familiar with using:
- Bicep modules and module registries.
- Azure template specs.
- The Bicep linter, along with testing your Bicep code.
- Azure, including the Azure portal, subscriptions, resource groups, and resources.
- Basic Git commands, including cloning, committing files, and pushing changes to Azure Repos.
- Azure Pipelines, including stages, jobs, steps, and service connections.
To work through the exercises in the module, you'll need:
- An Azure account that has the ability to create resource groups, Microsoft Entra applications, and service principals.
- An Azure DevOps organization and account.
You'll also need the following items installed locally: