When you provide information about your network infrastructure, it's often a requirement that you provide the information in specific formats, such as for displaying on the screen, for printing a hard copy, or for storing in a file for later use. In this module, you'll learn how to send pipeline data to files and in various output formats.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Explain how to write pipeline data to a file.
- Explain how to send pipeline data to other locations.
- Windows networking technologies and implementation.
- Windows Server administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Windows PowerShell and its commands to perform specific tasks.
- PowerShell cmdlets used for system administration tasks related to Active Directory, network configuration, server administration, and Windows 10 device administration.
Need help? See our troubleshooting guide or provide specific feedback by reporting an issue.