Set up a VHD for finance and operations apps
A virtual hard disk (VHD) is made available for download from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Lifecycle Services, so that you can set it up on a local machine. This system is intended to be accessed by a developer and is a preconfigured one-box development environment of finance and operations apps.
In this module, you will:
- Learn how to download the VHD from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Lifecycle Services.
- Learn the process of uploading the VHD.
- Use the VHD for development and testing.
- Learn how to set up Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, Visual Studio, and more.
- Basic understanding of Lifecycle Services.
- Basic understanding of the Command Prompt tool.
- Access to Lifecycle Services.
Upgrade the VHD min