Automate your workflow with GitHub Actions
Learn how GitHub Actions enables you to automate your software development cycle and deploy applications to Azure.
In this learning path, you'll:
- Plan automation of your software development life cycle with GitHub Actions workflows.
- Use GitHub Actions to automatically build your application.
- Deploy to Microsoft Azure with GitHub Actions.
- Use GitHub Script to interact with the GitHub API.
- Publish automatically and securely your code libraries or Docker images with GitHub Packages.
- A GitHub account
- An Azure subscription
Modules in this learning path
Learn to use key GitHub features, including issues, notifications, branches, commits, and pull requests.
Create a basic GitHub Action and use that action in a workflow.
Learn how to create workflows that enable you to use Continuous Integration (CI) for your projects.
Create two deployment workflows using GitHub Actions and Microsoft Azure.
Learn to interact with the GitHub API from GitHub Actions by using GitHub Script.
Publish automatically and securely your code libraries or Docker images with GitHub Packages. You'll also run Docker images published into GitHub Packages locally.