Build mixed reality digital twins with Azure Digital Twins and Unity
Learn how to create a mixed reality application using Azure Digital Twins and Unity, a real-time 3D platform.
- Azure service creation and configuration
- Basic familiarity with Unity, C#, and GitHub
- Domain User Azure Active Directory (i.e, not Guest)
- Azure CLI installed
- Bing Maps developer account
- A Windows 10 PC configured with the required tools
- Windows 10 SDK 10.0.18362.0 or later
- Unity Hub with Unity 2020.3.0f1 (LTS) installed
- Visual Studio 2019, with Universal Windows Platform (UWP) workload installed
- USB Device Connectivity
- Microsoft Mixed Reality Feature Tool
Modules in this learning path
Learn how to set up a mixed reality project and learn about Azure Digital Twins and Unity.
Create a 3D Scene in Unity using the Microsoft Maps SDK or static terrain. Your workflow will include designing a scene, building a windfarm, and deploying to a mixed reality device.
Learn how to place Prefab 3D assets or models into a Unity scene.
Stream simulated operational telemetry data from physical assets to Azure Digital Twin and visualize data in Unity and mixed reality.