Learn about the basics of the cloud, including the history, building blocks, and types of services, in preparation for real-world cloud practice on Azure.
In this learning path, you will:
- Learn about the history of the cloud, and how it was built
- Know the major cloud providers and cloud types
- Understand what types of resources are available through the cloud
- Recognize cloud service modules
- Know the economic benefits of the cloud
- Understand digital identity, and how digital identities can be shared and secured
In partnership with Dr. Majd Sakr and Carnegie Mellon University.