Education Transformation Framework
The ways people interact, socialize, and work are shifting rapidly. By the time the primary students of today become the graduates of 2030, the world will be vastly different from anything previous generations have experienced.
The Microsoft Education Transformation Framework is a holistic and effective guide for leaders in education to navigate the complexity of transformation, envision what’s possible, and develop strategies to achieve it.
As you begin to explore the information in this learning path, engage with the videos, save links in your OneNote notebook, and take note of opportunities to pause and reflect on the information you have received.
The most successful transformation strategies across the globe share the same approach – one that’s holistic, methodical, and systemic
Global best practice
Examples of what works and what doesn’t to inspire and guide educators on the path to successful education transformation.
Grounded in research
Research from policymakers and academics where learning transformation initiatives have made dramatic improvements.
- Explain the holistic view of all the strategic elements of education transformation on the system level, how technical solution can support transformation, and understanding of the interdependencies of many components
- Describe the digital transformation plan covering approach, key streams of work, and engagement approach with Microsoft to make it real
- Leaders within education departments at the regional, district and municipal level
- School leaders
- Curriculum specialists
- IT departments
- Any other key stakeholders such as parents and community members
Create a space to document and plan your Education Transformation Framework. As you progress through the learning path, there will be opportunities to reflect and complete activities to help move you forward in your digital transformation work.
- Create a OneNote notebook for personal reflection and documenting thoughts and ideas.
- Create a Microsoft Team for your ETF leadership team to collaborate and complete activities aligned to the ETF.
Modules in this learning path
In this module, school leaders and educators learn to envision and create an intentional culture of innovation and learning. This culture has shared goals that engage the community. These goals also motivate leaders, educators, and all stakeholders to plan and lead change through collaboration.
In this module school leaders and educators learn to help students achieve their potential by taking a student-centered approach to explore all aspects of teaching and learning: curriculum, assessment, devices, and spaces with a focus on understanding and meeting the needs of all students.
Develop safe and secure onsite and online environments. Use data analytics to optimize student outcomes and to create efficient, responsive, and sustainable processes and resources allocation.
School success is anchored in equity and inclusion. Building capacity through professional learning and development for all ensures students develop their social and emotional skills and are successfully prepared for the future.