Generative AI is a form of artificial intelligence in which models are trained to generate new original content based on natural language input. In other words, you can describe a desired output in normal everyday language, and the model can respond by creating appropriate text, image, or even code output.
Take this learning path to get started with generative AI. In it, you'll:
- Understand how large language models form the foundation of generative AI
- Describe how Azure OpenAI Service provides access to the latest generative AI technology
- Understand how generative AI applications, such as copilots, support efficiencies
- Describe how prompts and responses can be fine-tuned
- Describe how Microsoft's responsible AI principles drive ethical AI advancements