Operate and maintain Azure Stack HCI
This learning path explains how to manage Azure Stack HCI clusters, integrate Microsoft Azure services with Azure Stack HCI, manage Azure Stack HCI VM workloads, and manage Azure Kubernetes Service on Azure Stack HCI.
- Familiarity with the key features of Windows Server
- Familiarity with the concept of virtualization
- Familiarity with Azure services, such as Azure Backup and Azure Site Recovery
- Familiarity with the architecture, core capabilities, and primary use cases of Azure Stack HCI
- Familiarity with the concept of containerization and container orchestration
Modules in this learning path
This module covers the most common Microsoft Azure Stack HCI management and maintenance tasks that will help you improve the resiliency, stability, and performance of your existing IT infrastructure.
This module describes the benefits, considerations, and implementation process of integrating Microsoft Azure services with Azure Stack HCI and its workloads.
This module describes how to manage and maintain Microsoft Azure Stack HCI virtual machine (VM) workloads.
This module describes how to implement and manage Microsoft Azure Kubernetes Service on Azure Stack HCI.